Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weekly update

Well this week has been good. I did take a half day on Friday and had every intentions of stitching, but I didn't get to. I ended up taking a nap for 2 hours.

Yesterday, my boyfriend gave me a nice entertainment center, and I will have pics of it later on, probably tomorrow. It is very nice. My mom gave me a basket and a nice mirror that was my grandmother's. I was shocked. I thought that there wasn't anything left at my parent's house that belonged to my grandparents.

Stitching wise, I did do some stitching last night, and didn't get to do a whole lot, I worked yesterday, and I work today at my second job. I had Country Comforts out to work on it, it was the week for it, but alas, maybe 20 stitches.

This week I am going to work on Rose Garden and see how much I can get done. We have a 5 day weekend, so I think I will be able to get some done this week.

Right now, I am trying to get my apartment looking nice, period. Decor wise, and clean wise. LOL. It is hard.

That is all for now.

No comments: