Friday, January 18, 2008

Rose Garden update

Here is an updated picture of Rose Garden, page 4 is complete now I am on Page 5. This is going to look nice when it is finished. I can't wait for it to be done. I am now deciding whether or not I want this in the bathroom or not. I do because my bathroom is decorated in roses, but then again, I am not sure. Still debating that one.

Well on the home front not a whole lot going on. Just relaxing and chilling and stitching away. It is nice to actually sit and stitch and not have to worry about anything else. Yeah right. The kids are driving me bonkers. LOL.

It is nice here today, but tomorrow it is supposed to snow its butt off. Sorry, but I will believe it when I see it. There is a winter storm watch for the lower counties, but so far not for us. In a way I do want it to snow. But then again, I don't. I just would love to see some snow on the ground and just more than a dusting.

The weather was weird here yesterday, it snowed then rained, and then snowed again. Very weird weather. Today is it sunny and 45, tomorrow there is supposed to be snow into tomorrow night, how strange, but then again around here, doesn't surprise me at all.

Well off to do some more stitching on Rose Garden.

No comments: