Sunday, January 27, 2008

Weekly Stitching update

I worked on this some yesterday and today. I really love how it is coming together. Page 2 is almost finished. I think next week I can say it will be 50 percent done. I will be doing a dance. It is so pretty, and I am loving the colors. Of course the greens are really getting annoying, with all the different greens that there are in the pattern. But I still love it.

Today was a much better day. I am not having as strong of cravings as I was. I am so glad. I did apologize to my daughter, and she is understanding, and she really is okay, now. We both have pretty bad tempers, so it isn't easy, we are going to try and not irritate each other.

I am so glad she is understanding. My son was all excited today, he got a new game for his XBox. So he has been in his room all afternoon. He was in heaven. It kept him out of my hair while I stitched, which was fine with me.

Well I am off to check emails, and then off to bed.

No comments: