Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Just wanted to say Happy New Year.

My new year is starting off okay. I am pulling out on of my UFOS and going to work on it and see if i can at least get it almost completed. We will see. That is one goal I want to say that I have done. It will be so nice to say that. LOL.

I did do some stitching last night, and put it aside to spend New Year's Eve with my boyfriend and the kids. Today I will sit down and pull out Rose Garden and stitch on that every other week, and keep Country Comforts in rotation with it. I am hoping I can keep the rotation up, and not give up on it like I have done before. I am going to need some cheering on with that. LOL.

Tomorrow I go back to work. I am not thrilled, as I am not ready to go back. I think this vacation spoiled me. LOL But I am looking at this way, the kids and I do get a five day weekend in two weeks, so that is a nice thing.

I took the tree down this morning, it is kind of depressed me, but that is okay. I love the Christmas season, and I do love it when I can put my tree up. It is just sad when I have to take it down.

Well I am off to work on Rose Garden and then dinner time.

Happy New Year Everyone.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hi Jennifer

Recently you left a post on my blog asking how I do the strike outs. Please email me at upnorthxstitching @gmail.com (remove spaces), and I can tell you how. :)

Enjoyed looking at your blog. Wonderful things going on!

~Kim~