Monday, January 28, 2008

Regular non stitching update

Wow, this week is going by fast. We have a new teacher in the class and she seems really good. She is really nice. I like her a lot. I did get mad yesterday at the principal. He comes to me, and tells me that since there is a new teacher, I need to be a team player. I am sitting there thinking, like I haven't been a team player for almost five years. I felt like taking my shoe off and hitting him over the head with it, I didn't. He is such a jerk.

As for the teacher, she is really good, as I said, she jumped right in yesterday and started teaching, couldn't ask for anything more than that. I am so glad that there is someone who is good enough to deal with our problem child. LOL.

I did do some stitching on my UFO last night. It is really looking good. Did about 20 stitches on it. I will have an update either Friday or Sat.

Justin my son is coming down with a cold, he has this drying cough, and it is really bothering me, and I have been considering keeping him home, but he doesn't have a fever, which is a good thing right now. I hope he doesn't get a fever.

Classes are going well, am nervous I have to do a presentation tonight, and I am not very good at those. LOL.

Well off to work.

No comments: