Monday, January 21, 2008

Last day of Rose Garden

This is really coming together. I put in a few more stitches, before putting it aside to start on Country Comforts. I guess I can say it is about 45 percent stitched now.? But this is really looking nice.

Just got home from doing laundry at my mother's. I thought it was going to take longer, than I thought, but I was surprised. Now I need to get the clothes out of the car, and go and get my oldest daughter from my boyfriend's. She is babysitting today, so she got a break from me. Which was fine, it gave me a chance to get some things done, that I needed to do.

Now I get to straighten up the house, and fold the clothes, and then stitch. I hope. I want to get some stitching in tonight, before I have classes almost every night this week.

Well off to do the housework.

1 comment:

Judith said...

You have some nice progress on it.