Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I am sick

Well that is an overstatement. I am not sick, and in sick in bed, just coming down with another cold. I plan to sit and vegetate for five days. LOL. We have a five day weekend this coming week, so I plan to enjoy it, and stitch and make a dent in Rose garden. I am hoping to get this done soon. I don't know we will see. It is really coming together. I did manage to put some stitches into it yesterday morning, before going to work, but not enough to make a difference. I am hoping to make some major progress on this on Thursday or Friday. I can't wait to have an updated picture of it.

This weekend will be nice. Stitching, and getting cleaning done. It seems I am always cleaning or doing something that needs to be done around here. It will give me a chance to figure out where I want everything.

My boyfriend gave me an entertainment center that he had in his basement/den, and he didn't use it. It is almost brand new looking, it is really nice. I will have pictures of it also on Thursday or Friday, we will see.

My boyfriend is taking my oldest daughter to the WWE wrestling tournament here in town. I don't know how many people that know what that is, but she is addicted to the show. She watches it every Friday night on the CW, and it drives me bonkers. When it comes on, she and my boyfriend watch it, and I put my IPOD in and stitch away. That is when I can, or I am not busy doing something else.

Classes are going well. I have midterms right now, so that is kind of taking a big chunk out of my time. So I am hoping that after this week, that things will be a little easier on that end. I do have a report that I need to do for a class, and it is really hard. LOL. I am just saying that, because I hate doing term papers, and power point presentations.

Other than that, things are going well here. I will just be glad to sit and stitch this weekend.

Now I am off to classes.

No comments: