Thursday, January 24, 2008

Snow day

There is no school today, due to snow. It is really bad, the roads are the worst, we got about 1 1/2 inches of snow, but they closed schools, which is good. I am so glad that they did. The kids can now go out in the snow and have fun. LOL.

I plan to sit and stitch today sometime, and going to enjoy it. It seems that keeping busy is helping me with quitting smoking. I did break down and did buy a pack, but I have been pretty good about not smoking them. It is hard, but I have been trying to keep busy, and not think about it. When I bought the cigarettes, I wanted one sooooooooo bad, but when I got in the car, I didn't want to light it up. I didn't even open the pack. So the pack is still sitting in my purse, unopened. So I am kind of doing a happy dance for myself. I am having good days and bad. Wednesday was a bad day period, but yesterday was good, and that is a good thing. So I am doing pretty good so far.

Well I am off to go back to bed, since we don't have school today.

No comments: