Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The week is almost over

The week is almost over. Thank goodness. LOL. I haven't been able to stitch this week. I hope to remedy that situation tonight after I go to the grocery store, and fix dinner. I think I am going through withdrawal symptoms. I have a half day tomorrow, so I think I will come home and stitch tomorrow also. Of course I do need to clean the house, and all that good stuff. Maybe I will wait until Sunday to clean the house.

Things were have been okay, and busy. I don't have class tonight, which is good, I think. My instructor is out of town today, so I get a break. He is going to email me with the assignment and let me know what we need to do for next week. It is kind of nice to have that happen, but I still like going to classes, and actually being there.

My son did a big boo boo in school the other day. He told another child to "Suck Ass" I was horrified! He has learned the curse words from my oldest daughter. I told her that she needs to stop cussing, because he repeats the words. She tried to tell me that she isn't the only one who does it. I don't cuss at all, so I know it isn't me. I was very upset. He told me he won't do it again.

Will have a picture tonight or tomorrow of Country Comforts for everyone to see. It will be nice to sit and stitch tonight.

Ok, I don't usually whine and complain about my kids, but this morning topped the cake. I have a tire that I needed to put air in, so I told my daughter Ariel that I was going to take her to school before I put air in it. Well she got really ticked, that is just tough. She told me that I take her to early to school, and that she didn't want to go right then. So I went and put air in my tire and well needless to say I was not happy. I told her that every morning, after I drop her off that I have things that I do every morning when I come back home, and that now I can't do them, because she wanted to be dropped off at a certain time. She got mad and got out of the car, and told me she hated me. OH well, at least I know I am doing my job.

I have a routine every morning. Take her to school come home, and do what needs to be done here, and then I go to work. I guess I need to write it down for her. LOL.

Ok, I have vented enough, sorry for the vent. LOL.

No comments: