Sunday, January 6, 2008

Weekly Stitching update



Wow, I am impressed with myself. I actually picked up a UFO and started working on it. I have put off working on any of them due to the fact, I felt like it was just to much trouble. Well not anymore. I really love how this is taking shape. I will never ever put off another UFO. I am actually glad I did this. I am hoping that if I keep rotating this with Country comforts I will have this finished by the end of February the beginning of March. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I can get it done by then. Then I will start on another one and rotate with a new or current project..

Other than that there is really nothing going on on the home front. Just been busy working. Didn't get to stitch a whole lot this week, it was the first week back to school, and work, so it was a pretty busy week. But that is good, I was glad I kept myself busy.

I am helping out a friend on a charity site. She asked me to be a moderator, and I told her that I could. So I was honored to do that for her. We will see how that works out.

That is another thing I need to start, is my stitching for charity. I need to get the squares started for the kids. They will love them, and I know that Jane will also. I am so excited about that.

2 comments:

Meari said...

It looks really good, Jennifer. :)

Judith said...

It looks great.