Saturday, January 26, 2008

Thank you everyone

I just wanted to do this, even though I have been answering my comments, when you guys post.

Thank you so much for the wonderful support. I feel so much better than I did about an hour and a half ago. It is really hard, but I am doing it. The hard part is when I go to work today to my second job and when I get my 15 minute break, but I think I can do it. I am going to take my stitching and work on it in my car during my break. I think I am going to do that or take something small to work on just until it gets easier.

I didn't tell you, that it got so bad this morning, that I almost went through the trash can for a butt. EWWWWWWWWWWW. I stopped myself thank goodness.

I am sitting here stitching and so thankful for all the wonderful friends that you are and I couldn't do this without you. I did tell my kids and I did tell my boyfriend. He and I got a big water bottle and we put it out and put 10.00 dollars in it, that is the first step. That amount is what I spend on two packs of cigarettes. Not anymore, I will have stash money before long. LOL.

Thanks again, and big hugs to all of you. (((((())))))

No comments: