Friday, January 18, 2008

Snow today

Woke up this morning with the news that we are going to get 1-2 inches of snow. I know what I am doing today. I am stitching. I am not leaving this apartment for anything. The snow hasn't started yet, but I keep looking out the window watching for it. I am like a little kid in a candy store. I am sitting here drinking my coffee and just keeping an eye out. I know the kids are going to want to play in it. I will probably take them out after the snow ends. Which will be tomorrow. My son is so excited about it. He wants to make a snowman so I know what I need to do.

I think I am going to just sit and stitch the day away, it will be a perfect day for it. I am hoping to have a better picture of Rose Garden for my blog, this is the last day to work on it for rotation, so I want to get as much stitched on it that I can. I just want to thank you all for the comments you have made about this. I am hoping to get this done by the end of month beginning of February, but I don't think that will happen at all. So I am going to shoot for the end of February beginning of March.

I am still trying to decide if I want this in my bathroom or not. I have had a couple of friends tell me that putting it in the bathroom was a bad idea, because the steam from the shower would ruin it. So if that is the case, I will need to decide where to put it instead. We will see.

Well off to watch for snow and get dressed and stitch.

No comments: