Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Progress on my first UFO of the year

Well I am making some progress on my first UFO that I want to complete for 2008. I am hoping to get this done so I can frame it. I don't have that many more pages left to finish. Here is what I have done so far. This is page 4. I didn't take a picture of all I have stitched, I will do that on Sunday, when I post my weekly update. It is really looking nice.

Well this week so far has been okay. I am just tired. It is hard to get back into the swing of things after being off for a whole week. But that is okay. I am glad to be back to work. The kids are glad to be back in school, but I think my class is really excited that they came back to school. They were really hyper yesterday. I am hoping they will calm down a little bit.

I will get to work on Rose Garden some tonight, I hope. I have one class tonight, so I think I will get to, once I come home and relax a little bit.

It is pretty cold here this morning, it is 20 degrees outside, nice weather for snow. LOL. It snowed yesterday, but it was just flurries to bad. Oh well, it will snow when it is ready to. It just needs to snow to kill all these germs. I know I am complaining. LOL.

Anyway, I am glad that it is not any colder than it already is. Well off to work

No comments: