Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Want to quit smoking

Okay I have finally come to the realization that I need to quit smoking. I have tried it plenty of times before, but have always fallen off the wagon. I am at a loss here, as to what else to do, to quit. I am hoping that some of you can give me some ideas etc, on this. I was going to try that new pill, Chantix, but I can't afford it, even with my health insurance. So I am having to do this the hard way.

I am just tired of the smoke, and my kids are really getting on me about it. I also don't like when I am stitching, and smoking. So any help on this would be wonderful. The reason I want to do this, is that my both my grandfathers died from cancer and emphizema. So I want to do what is right, and be healthy for me and for my kids. Thanks for you help in advance.

No comments: