Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Doing a happy dance today

I wasn't going to go to class last night, because I was really stressed about doing that presentation, well it went well. So then the professor said he wanted to give us our mid term exams. Okay, I failed at least that is what I thought. When he handed it to me. I looked at it, and well I GOT A B!!!!!!!!!! I was so happy. I have never done that well on a test. In high school, I didn't do well on exams, and tests, so last night, just made my night. I was excited beyond belief. I immediately called my parents, and they were happy. Ariel, my oldest looked at me and told me it was just a test. I told her, that was true, but this is the first test, in 20 odd some years that I have taken since high school.

I will find out the other scores tonight, but I just wanted to share this with you all.

No comments: