Monday, February 25, 2008

Rose Garden update

Here is an update picture of Rose Garden. I am about 50 percent done with it. I have to say it is coming along rather nicely.

I am rather pleased with the way it is turning out.

On the home front, things are better with Ariel and her being nervous about going to school. I told her that she has nothing to worry about. She told me that she feels so much better.

I am miserable, I have a head cold, and it isn't any fun at all. I am taking medicine and taking my vitamins, so I feel a little better than what I did. But still a little miserable.

But I am fighting it hard as I can.

Back to the stitching front. I am thinking of adding my new Mystic pattern, but am not sure if I will or not. I haven't really decided, I think I am going to stick with the orginal plan and just stitch it on Sundays. Still debating that. We shall see, I can't wait to start it.

1 comment:

Meari said...

RG looks pretty, Jennifer. I hope you feel better soon.