Saturday, March 1, 2008

Weekly stitching update a day early

Hi everyone, lol! Well this week has been kind of laid back for me. I am now getting ready for classes, which start on Monday night. I am excited about starting a new semester.

We had state testing this week, those poor kids, were really fidgety, and tired. It is hard for little 5 and 6 year old kids to take a test, everyday. But they did well. I am so proud of them. Justin did well too. He isn't in my class, but I asked his teacher, and she told me he did very well.

Stitching wise, I haven't really done much stitching, but I am going to work on Country Comforts tonight. I want to make a dent in it. I did very well with my goals for this project. I wanted to complete the first three pages, and I have done that. It is looking nice. I can't wait to get it finished.

Rose Garden is coming along, as the new picture is in my previous post. I was hoping I would get it finished soon, but my goal for that has to be moved up. I hope to get it finished soon. I am loving how it is coming along though.

I still have this nasty cold, I felt just awful this week, and today I worked at second job, for three hours. They are cutting hours back today. I was supposed to work until 7 and got off at 2:30. It was nice. I came home and took a nap.

Now I am going to get some stitching done

No comments: