Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Classes are going well

They are going well so far. I was a little nervous about taking 6 classes in 4 nights, but I seem to be handling it okay. I have two nights that I only have one class, and they are early classes. I am enjoying them.

I have done some stitching on Country Comforts, it is really coming along. It is nice to have two nights out of the week, that I can stitch, especially when I have early classes.

Well everyone here is fine, my oldest daughter is the only one here that has a stomach virus. I have been staying away from her, I don't want to get sick. My boyfriend has been a big help this week, with her being sick, he has come and watched the other two while I have gone to class.

Well that is all there is to report for now. Have a good day everyone.

1 comment:

Meari said...

I'm glad your classes are going well. That's quite a load you have. In all the years I've been going to my college, they have NEVER closed until this year. We've had a VERY bad year with all the snow. Re: J -- I don't know where he got that idea. That's why I think he's insecure. Ugh.