Sunday, March 30, 2008

Stitching update

This is Bed and Breakfast after a week. As you can see the trees are starting to show. Sorry that it is blurry, I jiggled the camera by accident. It is really coming along.

I haven't started my Christmas picture yet, but hopefully will get to soon. Right now I am concentrating on getting ready for my oldest daughter's birthday which is in a week. She will be 15. I can't believe that she will be that old.

Things are better here, I am still looking for another apartment. Renting a home is not an option, I called about one the other day, and they were asking $1200 dollars a month for a 4 bedroom. I thought I was going to pass out. I am not giving up.

I went scrapbooking Friday night. It was so fun. I haven't touched my scrapbook in almost 4 months. So it was nice to get some pages done. Now to take more pictures for it. LOL. But yes it was nice. My friend who held it is a Creative Memories consultant, and she called me and asked me if I still wanted to come, so I did, and then today I ended up giving in and ordering 26.00 worth of products, which is not bad considering. I needed some things anyway for the scrapbooks.

Classes are going well, getting ready to go and read a chapter that I need to read for psychology. I have to do an outline for the whole chapter. That is no fun really, but I am really liking the class. I have other homework too, that I need to get done, but I don't think I will do it in one night. To much work. LOL.

Well that is all for now, and I will go and hit the hay.

No comments: