Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update on son

Well we went to the doctor, and the doctor told me that Justin did start off with the flu, but now he has the start of an ear infection from the cold that he has had with the flu. He is allowed to go back to school on Friday, so that means one more day at home with Mommy, whom he is getting bored with. He wanted to go to school tomorrow, but the doctor told him that he couldn't. Justin was a little disappointed, but he is being a real trooper about the whole thing. The doctor gave him some medicine, and Justin told her that the medicine that she prescribed smelled like rotten eggs, we just laughed at the whole thing, but he is being a good boy and taking it, so he can get better.

I did manage to get some stitching done on Country Comforts tonight, and finished page 4, but didn't take a picture, will do that either tomorrow or Friday. It is really looking nice, and I love watching the scene unfold before me.

I did order a pattern from Mystic Stitch called Season's Greetings. It is a Christmas stitch, but I wanted it as I don't have any Christmasy stitching hanging up during Christmas, so I can't wait for it to come, and then to get started on it. My next thing is to find something for my 10 year old that has butterflies. HAED has some really nice ones, so I am going to let her look with me, and let her pick it out, and then that will be for her.

Well I am scooting off to bed.

No comments: