Sunday, February 10, 2008

Weekly stitching and life update

I stitched on this for a bit last night, while watching the Grammys which was all that great. But I did make a pretty good dent in Country Comforts this week. Time to put this aside and work on Rose Garden.

Life has been okay this week, except for Justin being sick, but he is so much better now. He is back to his old self, and that is good.

Ariel feels better, at least she is acting like she is, she hasn't said if her throat hurts or not. So I am just going with the flow. Thank goodness Miranda and I haven't gotten sick, I am keeping my fingers crossed that she or I don't.

It is very cold here today, it is 29. Wow, yesterday it was in the 50s. This weather is crazy around here.

Well that is all for today. Now off to work.

No comments: