Thursday, February 7, 2008

Everyone is back up and running

We are all back in school. Justin is feeling a whole lot better. He went to school yesterday, and he did okay. I was a little worried, that he would spike a fever again, but he didn't, and he had a good day. Mommy was just being the worried mom.

I did get to stitch a little last night on Country Comforts, and started Page 3. It is really looking nice. I am thinking it is about 20 percent done, I hope so. I can never guess. LOL. I can't wait for this to get finished.

Ariel my oldest is still sick, she may have to get her tonsils taken out, and she isn't excited. She is a little anxious about it, but she is really worried, and I told her that there is nothing to be worried about. So we are waiting for the test results, to find out whether or not she needs them out or not. She went to school yesterday, but she stayed home again today, she told me that she didn't feel really well. I told her that was fine, so I will have to email her teachers to let them know.

Today is picture day at school, so I got the kids all ready and gussied up for their pictures. They are ready. I hate having pictures taken at school twice a year. It is a big pain.

Well off to work, will have a new picture soon of COuntry Comforts.

No comments: