Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saturday

I can't believe it is Saturday. I have finished cleaning the house, except my room and haven't done the laundry. I will do that tomorrow. I am afraid to go in my room, not sure what I will find in there.

Now I will sit and stitch for the rest of the afternoon. I am working on my Rose Garden this week. So I am hoping to make a nice dent in it today. I will watch a movie, after my son is done watching Power Ranger Operation Overdrive. He and his Power Rangers. LOL.

I have two more weeks for this semester, then I will register for next semester, and I can't believe I am into my second semester. WOW!!!! It has gone by fast. I have done really well. I have a Power Point that I need to do for my computer class, so I will do that either Monday, I don't have it on my computer here at home. I also have a summary to do for the same class, so that is easy enough to do. Other than that I am ready for next semester.

It is really nice here. I think it is in the 50s, not sure. But it is nice outside, I may open the window and let some fresh air in. Other then that I am going to just sit and stitch away, between keeping peace in the house between my two daughters who are fighting like cats and dogs. But that is how they are. They will grow out of it.

Off to get some stitching done.

No comments: