Monday, February 18, 2008

Weekly update a little late

I know this is a little late, but I have been busy working second job this weekend.

I stitched some this week on Rose Garden, should have a picture of it up tonight, I am hoping. It is coming along nicely.

Tomorrow is Miranda's birthday, she will be 11. I can't believe she will be that old. I told her she was getting to old. LOL. Pretty soon she will be a teenager. She already acts like one in some ways. I don't know if that is a good thing or not. She is excited about her party this afternoon, we are going to my parents house for her birthday, and my mom is making her spaghetti, so she is excited about that. I am taking the camera, so I will post pictures of that also.

I am hoping to do some stitching today, before we leave to go over there, I also have to type up a paper for school, that is due tomorrow, so that should be fun.

I plan to start on Country Comforts tomorrow. I am still waiting on my order from Mystic Stitch, I hope that it comes soon. I want to add that to rotation also.

I still need to get some charity stitching done, I am beginning to think I have to much stuff on my plate. LOL. I hope not.

Have a good day all, I am off to drink coffee, put dishes in dishwasher, and then stitch.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Happy birthday Miranda! I hope the family has a lovely celebration.

Don't let yourself burnout, Jen. Don't be too hard on yourself if all doesn't get done that you would like.