Sunday, February 24, 2008

Weekly update stitching and other

I have done some stitching, but not a whole lot. I have just been really tired, and had a really bad migrane yesterday, so I didn't do a lot around here at all.

I registered for the new semester, so next week I will have a free week that I can catch up on stitching. I still have Rose Garden out, but not any updated pictures of it, I am hoping to have one soon. I know I have promised pics, but I think I can get one taken this week, since I am not doing a whole lot. I am going to keep working on Rose Garden, since this week is for that. I haven't worked on Country Comforts at all. I have really hardly picked up a needle at all. That is just horrible, but what can you do life is just there and it happens.

I did get my new pattern from Mystic Stitch, it is called Season's Greetings, I am thinking that I will start it this coming weekend, and make one day that I can work on that. One of those ELF day things, where you work on holiday projects. I do have a tree skirt that I need to work on, but I need to get a stitching stand that can hold the q snaps, don't know where to find one of those at all. I will have to look around the internet for one. If anyone knows of where I can get a really nice one, that isn't expensive let me know.

Next week will be really crazy. I am taking six classes, and these are all in four days. I think I am insane. LOL. But I want to get as many credits done and over with that I can. I am taking pschylogoy. The spelling is really wrong, sorry. Can't spell this morning. That should be a interesting class. Where I will find the time to stitch once I start classes next week will be beyond me, but I am determined to find the time. I will need it to relax.

I don't have to work today, so I think I am going to watch some movies and stitch, and just vegetate and maybe do laundry. I really need to do that. But right now, I am just going sit and stitch away. I am almost done with page 5 of Rose Garden, and want to get that stitched, and start on page 6. Page 6 will not take long at all.

The kids are hanging in there, they are a little bored. Did have some drama with Ariel though. She watched an interview that her grandfather did on TV about gangs and them being in school. He is the superintendent of schools. Well she totally flipped out, so I called her school and asked the vice principal and the deputy to talk with her. She is upset about kids making fun of her, and saying that she is in one of the gangs because she wears blue alot, and she isn't. She is feeling a little better about it, but she still is a little nervous, which I understand.

Okay, I am done rambling, now I am going to sit and stitch for the rest of the day, only after I get some lunch for myself.

1 comment:

Meari said...

6 classes? Surely, you're not doing that AND working full time?