Thursday, February 21, 2008

Semester is over/ update on life

The semester is over, and the new one starts in two weeks. I go and register for the next semester tonight. I can't believe that I am going into my second semester. It is going to feel funny next week, not going to class, but I can relax and get some stitching caught up.

Things here are going well. Miranda had a wonderful birthday. She is 11, wow. I don't have any pictures, I forgot my camera, and my father hasn't sent me pictures that they took yet. Miranda got to her my father sing happy birthday to her. She really likes it when he does that. Of course he sang it like he was an opera singer.

I now have my own business on the side. I am so excited. I am doing Market America. I really love it. I am also going to sell Home Interiors again. I did it a long time ago, and just kind of got out of it, life got in the way. I hate it when that happens. I can't wait. It is going to be interesting trying to revolve my home business around life, work, kids, and college, but I am going to give it a try. It can't hurt. I know if things get to hectic, and crazy I can stop something, not college though. I have worked to hard for that.

It snowed last night, and it is supposed to snow tonight, and they are talking 3 inches here, but I could be wrong, I hear so many different things. I am just going with the flow.

I don't have any updated pics of stitching, but I will try to take one tonight, since I don't have class tonight.

I need to keep up more with my blogging, and posting my pictures, I forget what I have posted and what I haven't.

Well off to work

No comments: