Monday, December 10, 2007

Update on life in general

I thought I would post an update on life in general around the Wall household. It has been very busy around here, partly because of Christmas, the other due to work, school, kids, and life.

Anyway, my oldest daughter had her IPOD stolen and it was returned, without the headphones, but that is okay. I can get her some more headphones. Right now she is a little ticked at me because she can't listen to hers, but I can listen to mine. She is making me feel guilty about it, and I am really tired of feeling guilty about everything that happens to her, and it isn't even my fault at all. I am sorry, but that is crazy. She took the IPOD to school after I told her that she couldn't so that is on her, at least that is my opinion. She doesn't see it that way, which is fine. One of these days something really bad is going to happen and she will have no one to blame but herself.

The teacher I work with took a leave of absence, and we aren't sure if she is coming back or not. She hasn't returned my phone calls, and it is really worrying me. I hope that she is okay, and that things are going well. I just wish she would call me and tell me that she is okay and what she is going to do. But I am not pushing her, or going to be a pain.

Christmas is here, almost. Two more weeks, and then a whole week for me to sit and stitch away. I am ready for this vacation. I know that the kids are. They are very excited about it and so am I. They want so much this year, that I think i will go broke. I think I am going to play a joke on my oldest daugher. I think I am going to buy her a lump of coal. I don't know if I should or not. But if I do, it will be for a joke. Of course, she may get offended, and angry, and my Christmas may be ruined, we will see.

I am hoping to start my own business, I didn't tell my boyfriend, because he would tell me I am stupid. The sub that is filling in for the teacher, has her own business, and she is going to sign me up, in hopefully a week or so. Well will see what happens, I am hoping that it works. I really would like to do it, so I can have money for me, and for the kids.

No comments: