Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Sorry no pictures

I hope that everyone had a Merry Christmas. Sorry I didn't get to take any pictures today. I needed to for scrapbooking, maybe I will take pictures of what everyone got. We went to my parents and had breakfast and then came home and watched TV and I read. I wanted to stitch, but haven't really felt like it. I did do something stitchy today. I did download some patterns that I had saved on the computer, and they are in my binder.

I have made a promise to myself to not start anything else until at least two of my projects are finished. I want to finish Country Comforts and Rose Garden, so next week, I will pull Rose Garden out and work on it, and rotate it with Country Comforts. I just hope that I can stick to it. I couldn't before, so we will see.

The girls received clothes and DVDs, and my son received toys and some clothes, he was happy, and he hasn't stopped playing with them, since this morning. I think it is cute. I am kicking myself in the butt, because I forgot to take pictures. I may have the kids put everything under the tree and I will take a picture tomorrow.

I received two gift cards from Target totaling 50.00, so that was a good thing, and I think I will go and see if I can get some clothes tomorrow, the sales should be good. I have never been able to find any clothes there for work, but we will see. I hope that I can. I need some pants, and some heels, so maybe I can clean up. We will see.

I think I can definitely get some stitching done, now that the kids are occupied with their new toys and their new things. They seem to be having fun with all of it, and that is good. I will have my fun tomorrow. Well I am off to paint my nails and then get some stitching done.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Sounds like you had a nice Christmas, Jennifer. Good luck with your shopping. :)