Friday, December 28, 2007

Good morning

Well today is going to be a definite stitching day. I have to do laundry, but will do that in between stitching. I went to grocery store today, that is done, now I am just chilling for the rest of the day.

I pulled out some of my UFOs and put them in my stitching basket so that I will have them when I am done with Fairy Princess, and Country Comforts. I want to get Fairy Princess done and framed for the girls so that they can put it up in their room, so that is a definite thing I need to finish.

I am doing a UFO week, every month on my group that I own, so I think this will help me to get some of them finished. I really hope so.

I have two Haed's that I want to start, so I am hoping to get them started by at least February or March, we will see. One is a fairy that i think I will give my girls. I am trying to find a dolphin picture on HAED or Mystic Stitch that i can stitch for my daughter, along with the Egyptian princess I want to order for her. She loves dolphins, so that is the one thing I want to find for her. She really loves dolphins. She has had a thing for them since she and her cousin got to swim with the dolphins one summer. Ever since then she has really loved them, and she collects figurines of dolphins.

Miranda loves butterflies, so I am trying to find a pattern for her online of butterflies. HAED had a nice one of a butterfly fairy, that I would like to get for her, so we will see.

Well off to start on laundry and then do some stitching.

No comments: