Monday, December 24, 2007

Page one is finished

Page one is finished. Wow!!!!! I am moving right along with this. I am so pleased with this. I may have set my goal to low, we will see. At this point, I am thinking that I did set it to low, but that is okay, that is something for me to work towards. I will be so pleased if I do go past my goal. This is about 17 percent done, but my bars only go by 5 percents. I am really impressed with this.

Today is going to be a quiet one around here, I am just going to sit and stitch and do a movie marathon. My family isn't coming, so it will be just me and the kids, and my parents tomorrow. So today will be a much needed stitching day.

The kids are driving me nuts. I used to let them open one present on Christmas Eve, but not anymore, so I will get them up early and then we will open presents and then off to the grandparents.

I made a desparte plea, for gift cards, for clothes, and stash enhancement. So we will see what happens. It would be so nice. I would love some more patterns and all that good stuff. I seem to do better with big projects, instead of small ones. I don't know why, but I love them. So I am pleaing with my family to give me those gift cards, so I can go and find something to stitch.

I have UFOs I need to finish, so that is my goal for this coming year is to get a lot of those finished, and then I will be happy. They are mainly angels that I started for my kids, and myself. So I think this will be fun, along with some stitching that I need to do for charity.

Well I am off to get dishes in the dishwasher and watch all 5 Harry Potters. Have a good day everyone, and Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Merry Christmas, Jennifer! Although it's going to be a quiet day, I hope it's a good one. LOL don't fall into the trap of the kids opening gifts before the 'traditional day' of opening them, because before you know it, they'll be opening everything b4 the day.

You are like me. I never do small projects.

Anyway, put your feet up & have a relaxing day.

Bliss (SICS)

Meari said...

You're making good progress, Jennifer. It looks good.