Sunday, December 23, 2007

Stitching update sort of

Well today has been really quiet. I finished all the shopping. I just had to go and get stocking stuffers for the kids stockings. I am finished. I am so glad that is over with, until Tuesday.

I have been stitching today, but don't have a new picture, should have one tomorrow or after Christmas. I may just wait until after Christmas.

My boyfriend went to New York today, so we opened presents from him yesterday. My middle daughter Miranda got a Gamboy, so she was excited about that. My son got the Leapster handheld game system, so he was excited and hasn't put it down at all. My oldest got three DVD's two were horror movies. One was the remake of Halloween, let me tell you, we watched that yesterday, and that put a whole new perpespective on the Halloween movies, that I watched when i was a teenager. She also got a movie called Pulse, which I am not ready to watch yet, I told her that I wasn't ready to watch another horror movie right after watching the first one. She was disappointed.

I got an IPOD mount, for my Ipod, it has an alarm clock on it, I asked for one when I was given the Ipod on my birthday, so getting it now was a nice surprise.

We will be going to my parents house for Christmas day. The kids are ready for Christmas day, and so am I. LOL. Other than that things have been pretty steady around here.

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas.

No comments: