Friday, December 28, 2007

Stitching update

I know three posts in one day. LOL. Well I am finished with page 1, and have moved on to page 2. It is really coming along. This is as of tonight. I am really pleased with myself at how fast I am stitching this up.

Tonight I am going to relax and stitch some more on this, but I wanted to share with everyone what I have done so far on this. I can't wait to finish it. I think I am going to surpass my goal of the first three pages. Which is fine with me.

That is all for now, I am off to let my needles smoke some more.

2 comments:

Judith said...

It is going to be so beautifull. What about a little sal for NHA. I really want to get that finished some time.

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful so far. I want to do the same one...I am just not sure about all the stitches...lol. Great job...love seeing all your progress on it.