Thursday, December 13, 2007

Not feeling well this morning

I am not feeling well this morning. I didn't feel well last night either. I had class, I was fine then, but when I got ready to go to bed, I just felt sick. I think it is this cold that I am coming down with. I hope not. I really don't want to be sick.

I am trying to start my own business. Let's hope it works. LOL. It is with a company called Market America. A friend of mine is in it, and she told me that it was worth it. I did some research on it, so we will see. I am still kind of on the thinking stages of the whole thing.

I didn't get to stitch at all last night, and I don't think I will get to stitch tonight or tomorrow night. I am going Christmas shopping tomorrow night, so I don't think that stitching will be on my list of things to do.

The teacher I work with is not coming back, at least that is the rumor. I am not being told anything at all. I am kind of hoping that things will unfold and I will know.

No comments: