Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stitching update



I know that I just posted a picture of this a couple of days ago, but I am so please with myself on how this is turning out. I am really seeing where the quilts are. It is really coming along nicely. Sorry it is a little blurry. It wasn't blurry when I took the picture.

Christmas shopping is finished, and the kids are soooooooo ready for the break it isn't funny. The kids at school, are really ready also. I know I am, just want a vacation, I need it. It is kind of nice also, because we have all next week off and then there is a five day weekend in January, which I really am looking forward to.

I am a little worried though that the teacher will not be back, in January. She took a leave of absence and she hasn't called anyone at all to let us know if she is coming back or what. I am hoping that she is. It would really be nice. I miss her, and I know that the class misses her alot. I just feel that she is burned out, and that things are not going well for her, I just hope that she will come back, for the sake of the kids. I know that she is around, another assistant saw her today walking down the sidewalk going to the store, so we will see if she comes back or not. I hope so. I want to call her,a nd let her know about the party on Friday, and see if she is coming or not. It would mean so much to the kids. I am not going to push her, I don't want her to feel that I am.

Well off to get some stitching done.

2 comments:

Judith said...

Nice progress on this one. Dod you have a pic of the whole design somewhere.

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Yes, I will post a picture of it tomorrow.