Monday, December 7, 2009

It is Christmas in the Wall Household

Well it is up finally! A friend came and helped me to put up the tree. I have been neglecting getting it up and I am glad that I finally got it up. I have to say I think it looks better this year then it did last year.

I am going to make some ornaments for it. I have some on there already, but my goal is to have my tree nothing but cross stitch ornaments. I am going to Hancock's this weekend and see what kind of Christmas fabric I can find for the back of the ornaments. I am wanting to stitch some ornaments of angels also, I am searching for those. But all in all, I am pleased with the way this turned out. I have the house decorated up, but I didn't take pictures of it. That is one thing I will do tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: