Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weekly update


Sorry that it has been so long in posting. Just been tired and busy trying to get things done around here. The baby is coming on February 26, so I am busy getting things ready for him.

In the meantime I started another project. It is Castles in the Air, I am sorry that it is so dark. For some reason, when I took the picture with the flash, all that came out was a white picture, so I took the flash and turned it off. This is what I got when I took it without the flash. I will try and take another picture this afternoon. I was excited about starting this. It is in 24 parts, and I really like it so far. I think I got my stitching mojo back. I think I was getting tired of the drab colors of Egyptian Princess, but that is okay. I am going to try a weekly rotation between Castles and my Princess. We will see how it works this time. I never seem to want to stick to it, but I hope that i can this time.

It snowed here, and it is pretty, sorry no pictures. I didn't think about taking pictures. Just didn't feel like it. I am hoping that it stays around til Christmas. It would be nice to have a white Christmas. The kids are hoping that there is no school tomorrow, I told them we would see. It would be nice, need to relax a little. I have been going non stop since I got up yesterday. I plan to sit tonight and today and just relax and stitch. If there is no school tomorrow, I will do the same thing. I just hope the kids will leave the house cleaned up, they like to just leave everything on the floor or out and not put stuff away. KIDS!!!!!! What can I say.

Well I am off to work on stitching for a bit, and will post another picture later on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: