Saturday, December 26, 2009


This is a progress is picture of Part 2. I am really enjoying this. I am very pleased so far with the results. It is coming together nicely. I am finding this to be a fast stitch for me, but I think that is because I am off for two weeks, and can sit down while the kids are watching movies or on the computer and stitch, and not be interuppted.

I can't do that today, because my oldest Ariel is sick with a stomach virus of some sort. She has been vomitting every five minutes and all that good stuff. I feel bad for her. My mother has the other two which is good. So if I can get Ariel situated, I will try and do some stitching. I am not really worried about the stitching today, because of her being sick.

Well I went to get my camera, and was short 49.00. I was so disappointed. I am hoping to get it on Monday after going for a doctor's appointment. The one I wanted is sold out, but I am going to try to find another one.

Well Ariel is calling me to come and help her. Happy Stitching!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

~ Sue ~ said...

WOW - you've been busy! This looks great!!!!

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Thanks Sue, I am really enjoying this so far. Going to work on it this week, and then back to Egyptian Princess.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! Hope your daughter is feeling better.

Dawn B. said...

I love this pice you are working on.

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Thanks Everyone, I am really pleased with the results of this. I have been trying to get as much done on this as possible. My break from work is almost over. LOL Will miss that. But it is coming along nicely.