Thursday, December 24, 2009

Stitching Update Dec. 24

First I want to tell everyone Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope everyone's Christmas is a wonderful day. We are just going to spend it here at home, and have a family Christmas. We have friends coming tonight, to exchange presents, and all that good stuff. Other than that it will be a quiet one.

Stitching update is here finally! I hope that you all can see this picture of Castles in the Air. Part 1 is finished and I started Part 2 last night. I had to start stitching in hand due to the beads. My qsnaps are in use for another project and I didn't want to take them off of that project. It has been a long time since I stitched in hand especially with a big piece of fabric like this. But I am enjoying stitching this.
I am thrilled with the way it is turning out.

Today I am going to stitch away until our friends come over and then hopefully do some stitching tonight. I have straightened up the house, and put dishes in dishwasher. The only rooms I haven't done are my room, and the kids room. I will wait til the weekend to do those, since I know there will be presents for them from Santa that will need to go in their room.

Well that is it for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and I will post another picture soon.


MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Debra said...

Pretty stitching. Merry Christmas

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Thanks Debra. I am really enjoying this one. I was afraid that no one could see it. LOL

Sue said...

Jenn, it is gorgeous! I look forward to seeing more.

Hugs,
Sue V.