Monday, November 23, 2009

Progress update


Finally an updated picture of Egyptian Princess!. I am so excited about this. She is really coming along. You don't really know the actually progress of something until you look at the picture. I am truly impressed with my stitching . Mind you I am not being partial to myself but I think I did a pretty good job.
As you can see I finally finished page 2 and now I am on page 3. I hope that it doesn't take me almost 6 months to finish this page as it did for page 2. I am enjoying this coming together to much. Iam really thinking about rotation again, and bringing out Country Comforts and get that finished, since it is almost complete, but am still thinking about that. Not really sure, if I want to do that, I had a hard time keeping up with my weekly rotation. We will see.
Justin and I went on a field trip to the Baltimore Aquarium today He claimed that he didn't have fun. But, he did. (For some unknown reason, Iam not able to post the pictures, so I will do another post of the field trip). It won't let me post them here, so will do another post. We got to watch a dolphin show and it was awesome. I really liked it. They were just so cute.
It was a good field trip even though it rained, but now I am wiped out. LOL.
Now I am off to stitch and relax and also do school work.

No comments: