Saturday, November 14, 2009

Weekly update non stitching

I will have a stitching update tomorrow. But will tell you I am almost finished with page 2. Yippee!! Will have a picture tomorrow and will have to surprise you.

Well this week, has been a little busy and hectic. Ariel my oldest ha a cyst behind her left ear. She started getting severe headaches and I thought that they were migranes, so did she. I ended up taking her to the ER and they did a cat scan and found the cyst. They are not going to operate, but gave her antibiotics, and pain meds and told her to put hot compresses on it. Other than that she is fine. I was a little upset, because it took her so long to get her the cat scan. But I do understand, there were a lot of stroke victims that needed to be seen. Other than that she is hanging in.

Miranda doesn't have lice anymore, the poor thing. I felt bad for her, she was pretty upset all last week that she couldn't go to school. She told me that she felt nasty. I told her that these things can happen, and that from now on she just needs to be careful about who she lets borrow her brush. I don't think she will let anyone borrow her brush anymore period.

As for me, I am hanging in. Just tired. My next semester of classes start on Wednesday. I am excited, and a little worried, but it is for a good thing. It will cut back on stitching time, but I will not let that stop me from stitching. I want to get EP finished so that I can frame it for Ariel. She is watching my progress with anticipation.

Well that is it for now, but I will have picture tomorrow of EP

No comments: