Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Updated picture of stitching

Well here is an updated picture of Egyptian Princess. I didn't get page 1 finished. I am almost done with it. I wanted to finish the page tonight, but my poor fingers!!!!!!! I have to say she is coming along. It is really looking nice. The beads that are in her hair are a pain. But I am not going to complain. I hope to get the page finished tomorrow night, and start on page 2.

Ariel is doing a little better, she is handling things better, than she was, but it is a long process. I have to say I am proud of her, and couldn't ask for a better daughter than her. Not saying that Miranda is not a good kid, she is. What I mean is, Ariel is a brave child and I am proud of her..

Well I am off to bed.

2 comments:

~ Sue ~ said...

She's begining to take shape into a real princess! Fantastic work!!!!

Dawn B. said...

Looking good..Sorry you couldn't get page 1 done as planed.