Saturday, May 30, 2009

Weekly stitching update finally

Good morning all! I finally have a recent picture of Egyptian Princess. I am not sure if you can see it or not. But the part of the pattern that I am stitching is the bck of her head. It is coming along. I was getting a little frustrated with it, because there are so many different colors in her hair and then there are beads in the pattern, that I am stitching, and it was getting frustrating.
I got to a point that I was frogging, and wasn't thrilled with that. So I put her aside, so now I have let her sit for two weeks, and I think it is time to get to work on her. THe stitches that you see at the bottom, I did do some, but as I said, I was so tired, and frustrated with her, that I didn't want to work on her anymore.
But I want to get the first page done, and start on the second one. I can't wait to get it done. LOL. I hope I can get it done this week, or sooner.
As for life here. It has been an emotional couple of weeks here, and don't want to go into detail of it right now, I am not ready to share that in my journal, but we are working through some stuff with my oldest daughter. SHe is hanging in there, but she is having a time. The other two kids, are hanging in there too. They are a mess as usual.
Well that is it for me for this week. I hope that everyone has a good week, and do some stitching.

No comments: