Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stitching update

I didn't think that I was going to get to post a new picture of her at all. But I did, and have a new camera. This is what it looks like so far, and she is coming along nicely. Page 2 is going more smoothly than the first page, maybe that is a good sign. Maybe that will mean all the other pages will go at the same rate as this one.

It could also mean that I have more time during summer break to stitch, which is good. I am just thrilled with the progress I am making on this. Now to get page 2 finished. I can't wait to do that.



5 comments:

~ Sue ~ said...

She is going to be absolutely gorgeous when finished!

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Thanks Sue, she is coming along nicely. I am halfway done with page 2. Can you believe it! Now I can't wait to finish page 2. If I keep stitching like I have I will be done with it in no time.

Nancy M said...

Nice progress on this one.

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Thanks Nancy, she is really looking good.

Unknown said...

Jennifer, this is going to be beautiful! Keep stitching with any free time you have to pick up this project. I hope to get to know you much better soon through fellowshipcrossings!