Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wow!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone! A new picture is here! LOL. This time I have figured out how to make the camera focus, and not have the picture turn out blurry. I hope that you can see the progress from the last picture and this one. It is really coming along. I am almost done to the top part of her face, and it is really coming along nicely. I am so excited. I know that I said I would be done with page 2 by now, but I couldn't get to. I will tell you in a bit. It is really looking nice, and can't wait to see what she will look like when she has a face. I am so excited, and I am sitting on pins and needles while I am stitching away on it so I can see what she will look like.

The reason that I haven't been able to stitch, as much is that Ariel has decided that she wants to come back home for good. I am so excited. I cried, and so did Miranda. Justin was just like it is another day, so whatever. LOL.

We are getting along well, and I am glad. She is glad that she is home.

1 comment:

~ Sue ~ said...

EP is really looking great! And the news about Ariel makes it even better! I'm thrilled for you both!!!!