Monday, June 22, 2009

New Picture and update


Good morning! Here is a new picture of Egyptian Princess. Sorry that the picture is blurry again! I tried to get it in focus, but I am still playing around with the camera, so bear with me. She is coming along nicely, and you can tell that it is a princess now.
Today I plan to sit and do some more stitching on her. I have a couple of things that I need to do this morning, like clean up the house, dishes, and go get my son's prescription for his ADHD medication, but other than that, I really don't have that much to do in the way of work, or what ever. I feel like I am on a vacation, which is nice, I need it. LOL.
I am still contemplating whether or not to add one of my UFOS and start a rotation, but I can never keep up with it. I don't know. We shall see.
Justin and Miranda spent the day yesterday with their grandfather. They enjoyed that, and my dad is going to take Justin fishing. He has his own fishing pole and his own little spot on the boat. That gave him something to look forward to. He is really excited. He can't wait to go with grandpa fishing.

2 comments:

~ Sue ~ said...

Jen, you need to do your rotation as I do.....make one of the projects simply weekend only! Suko is my weekend project; she comes out of her plastic bag Friday evenings and goes back Sunday night. AND....the princess is looking great!!!!

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

Thanks Sue, I may do that. I didn't think about that. I just have a very hard time sticking to a rotation.