Tuesday, January 27, 2009

WOW!!! Two posts in one week

Wow two posts in one week. I am really on the ball.

I just wanted to post a picture of a recent updated picture of Egyptian Princess. I am really smoking on this one. It is nice to have the two days off. Of course with it snowing we may even have tomorrow off. It is snowing like crazy here. I am so excited. My two younger kids, Miranda and Justin are excited. They keep looking out the window to see how much snow there is on the ground.

So I plan to sit in the house and not go anywhere today, and maybe do a movie marathon, and stitch, we will see. It all depends, if not then I will listen to my IPOD. I need to add some more songs to it. I am getting tired of listening to the ones I have. LOL.

I can't believe that this is a little of 5 percent done. I am just amazed at how fast I am going. That is a good thing, if I keeep it up, it may be done for my oldest daughter's birthday. YEah right.

NOt doing much today, except sitting in the house and enjoying the snow fall and stitching, I may even take the Christmas tree down, as I haven't done that yet. My kids are really bugging me about why I haven't taken it down yet. I just don't feel like it yet. LOL. Well I am off to get some stitching done. Have a good stitching day.

No comments: