Thursday, January 8, 2009

Stitching update, but no picture

Wow! I feel so awful for not posting as much. But I do have a pretty big update. I have been stitching like crazy on Bed and breakfast. I am so thrilled with the way it is coming along. I haven't been able to post a picture. I will hopefully post one in the morning. I also have an updated picture of Season's Greetings. That is coming along nicely also. The blues in it are driving me crazy, but it is really coming along.

Christmas was a big thing. My kids made out like bandits this year. They got almost everything that they asked for. They were all happy. I got what I wanted this year also. I asked for a photo printer and yes, I did get one. I was very happy.

Other than that I am just trying to catch up on the stitching and my blogs.

No comments: