Monday, January 26, 2009

Weekly progress

I wasn't sure when the last time was that I posted an update, but here is another one. This is an updated picture of Egyptian Princess. The picture of her is in my Wish LIst. I don't think I deleted that yet. It is pretty bad when you can't remember what you have on here or what you don't have.

This is for my oldest daughter. It is Cleopatra, and she did a book report on her last year and ever since then she has been fascinated with her. I am not sure why, maybe because she is pretty or that she was a queen, not sure there. I have worked on it some more, just haven't taken a picture of it yet. But it is really coming along.

We are off from school today, so I am going to sit and stitch for the rest of the afternoon. I have cleaned the house, and everything is done, now I can sit and have some "me" time. It is so nice.

It is supposed to snow here today off and on. I am excited about that, they are saying flurries today, and tomorrow we are supposed to get an inch or so. That will be nice.

The kids are enjoying their day off, we have off tomorrow also, so maybe I can get some good stitching time in. We shall see.

Well I am off to stitch!

No comments: