Monday, January 19, 2009

Stitching update

Good morning! Well I know I have been lax in posting updates and all that good stuff, sorry. Well here is an update picture of Bed and Breakfast. I am very pleased with it. I know that this is for my dad, but I am leaning on keeping this for myself. But I don't think that I will. I am busy trying to get this finished, so that I can pull out my UFO Country Comforts and also start on the one I want to do for my daughter. The Egyptian Princess. She is bugging me about it, and also my middle daughter is wanting me to do a butterfly one for her, I think I have a HAED one somewhere in my stash. IF not more SEX for me. Other than that we are just staying all nice and cozy in the house. It is supposed to snow today, so I am not going anywhere at all. I plan to finish straightening up the house and stitch away.

I also worked on Season's Greetings for a bit, but the blues were driving me crazy, so I had to put it down. BUt I will pick it back up eventually. Maybe when the Christmas stitching comes out again. Like in July. LOL.

Things here have been good. Trying to recover from Christmas, which is a good thing. The kids had a good Christmas, and so did I. We all are pleased with what everyone got.

I haven't tried the fabric dying yet, I think I am a little chicken as to trying that, but I will get my nerve up soon.

Well off to finish the household duties and then to stitch for a bit, and maybe even a nap. We will see.

No comments: