Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekly update non stitching

Ok, I know I promised to have an updated picture of Castles, but today was the first day, I actually had time to sit and stitch. My son Justin was feeling under the weather last night, so I kept him home. He had a slight fever. I felt bad for him. I also think that most of it is jealousy. I think he is starting to realize that he will not be the baby of the family anymore, now that Skylar will be here in 6 weeks. (Gosh it is coming fast). He is excited, but he wants to spend time with Mommy. So while he was home laying on the couch, he and Mommy watched some movies. Then he slept this afternoon, and I did finally stitched on Castles. I will have a stitching update either tonight or tomorrow. When I do I will let everyone know that it is up.

The kids and I are fine, we are pretty anxious and ready for the baby to come. I am excited, I feel like I did when I had Ariel my oldest. LOL. I am just ready and excited.

My best friend and I kind of had a thing. I am getting to the point that I am feeling that I am losing her as a friend. She is spending time with another friend. Not that I don't mind, I just feel like she is more interested in being friends with her, and spending time with her. She got upset and told my oldest daughter that I didn't want to go anywhere anymore. I got very upset and depressed about it yesterday, and my bff called and I cried and told her how I felt, but I don't know.

Well I have also started a scrapbook for the baby. I am thrilled that I started this. I didn't do one for Ariel, or Miranda, but did one for Justin. So I am going to take pictures of Skylar every chance I get. LOL.

That is my weekly non stitching update for the week, I promise to have a stitching one in the next couple of days. I will also have a new picture to go with it.

No comments: